Stiltz Elevator Lift
Stiltz Lift Systems
Now offering an affordable through-floor lift!
New for Stiltz Home Lifts! The Alta Duo or Trio provides an elegant yet compact design to complement your home.
- Smallest Footprint on the Market – covers less than 7 square feet surface area
- Quiet Electric Self Contained Motor
- Fast Installation
- Powered by regular 110V or 220v Power Outlet
- Self-supporting structure on two Parallel and vertical guides that bear the load
- Self-Contained Drive System is housed at the top of the lift – out of sight.
Each Stiltz Home Lift is equipped with the following six safety features as standard:
- The full-height door is equipped with a lock which will only open when the lift has completed its journey up or down. The lift will only move from stationary when the lift car door is fully closed. In an emergency the door can be unlocked from the outside.
- The lift has a built-in braking mechanism for safety and comfort.
- Sensors positioned on the top and bottom will automatically stop the lift car immediately if an obstruction is detected.
- In the event of power failure, the lift car can be returned to the lower floor thanks to a battery back up located within the drive unit.
- A built-in load sensor ensures that the maximum weight limit is not exceeded.
- As the lift travels between floors it picks up or leaves behind a strong and sturdy lid that blocks the hole in the floor. You can easily place your original flooring on top of this to create an almost seamless finish
North American model comes with half height door and full height light curtain.